This will take you to the Dynamic View of my post and works very well as a photo gallery.
This view can easily be changed by selecting the drop down menu on the left side.
Clicking on my blog title at the top will return you to the original view.
Many thanks to Rebecca at Rebecca Likes Nails for posting this helpful information!
For those who would like to add this feature - here's how to do it:
- Make sure you are in the new blogger interface (this option isn't available in the old version)
- Go to the Design section of your blog and add a new page
- Select from the options "Blank page" or "Web address". Choose web address - you will come back to this point in a minute . . .
- Open your blog in a new window/tab and type "/view" after your URL - this will enable you to view the page in dynamic view
- Select snapshot or flipcard view from the dropdown menu on the left
- Copy the URL when in Dynamic View
- Go back to step 3 and select "Web Address" and paste your URL ending in "/view" and save.
Hope this helps!